• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

well?....what's the score in the Gints game gonna be?!!!!

I see several of you picking the 'skins to score 31 points. That's some good homeristic optimism. The Redskins have scored 31 or more points only 6 times in the last 5 years. That's about once a year, and you think they'll blow their wad right off the bat? I hope so, but the Redskins are the 2nd lowest scoring team since 1992. So until they show it to me on the field, I find it hard to imagine them scoring that much.

As for score, I'll say Giants 27-17.

I'd say this is going to be an ugly defensive game. Each team will have a minimum of 2 turnovers each.

Both teams will attempt to run the ball and play good defense. I think the combination of the Giants injuries and the fact that the game is in DC I say 20-17 us.

I see several of you picking the 'skins to score 31 points. That's some good homeristic optimism. The Redskins have scored 31 or more points only 6 times in the last 5 years. That's about once a year, and you think they'll blow their wad right off the bat? I hope so, but the Redskins are the 2nd lowest scoring team since 1992. So until they show it to me on the field, I find it hard to imagine them scoring that much.

Everyone was predicting a close game so I had to run the other way. Oh, don't cloud my prediction with rational thoughts please ....jeez...some people. :betterwink:

I have been thinking about this game. The preseason games have only given me concern about our red zone play. If we score 3-4 or more field goals, we lose. We need to score more than 24 points to win.

Also, we need some good special team plays. If Banks can get great gains we will have good field position. The question is whether our QB can get us into the end zone.

Thus said, we either win 27-21 or lose 24-16.

I see a relatively high scoring game as well. Their DBs are banged up and their DL is too so they probably won't be able to rely on their pass rush as much. From our end, our secondary has looked suspect and Landry is out. Atogwe, an improved pass rush and a much improved run defense should help us a good bit though. So I'm calling it 30-24 Skins win.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I have never been so glad to be wrong!

Well, I wasn't too far off. I said 27-10 and it was 28-14. I am stretching now, so I can pat myself on the back.

Thing is, this ain't your Daddy's Skins anymore. :) These guys aren't going to fold because they take a few lumps early or because of historical results.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Everyone was predicting a close game so I had to run the other way. Oh, don't cloud my prediction with rational thoughts please ....jeez...some people. :betterwink:

You know, if Gano makes a 39 yarder, you hit our score on the head. :beadyeyes:

What was that? Would I like some crow?

Why yes, I would love some. :)

Oh man, I am trying not to get too excited about an emotional win over a beat-up opponent, but hot DAMN these Redskins looked good!

Giants 31, Redskins 28.

Ellie seems to have good games against the Redskins for some reason. This will be his last hurrah against the 'Skins though. The defense will look rough, but it will rebound and slowly become a force as the season progresses.

The offense will be efficient. Not great, but efficient. It will be that way for all of 2011.

Yes, I predicted we would score 28 points - got that part of it right. But this response below - well...

I assume this means we have no trips to the red zone? :laugh: No way we score 28 if we get in the red zone. You'd have to adjust those 4 tds to 4 fgs, and we lose 31-12.

I will bet my testicles that we will not score a TD if we get in the red zone.

So, everyone at BGO would like to know when and where you will be having the procedure.

And yes, we are demanding that you keep your word on this one.

Feel free to chime in everyone.

"I told you so's!" usually garner the lengthy "It hurts being this smart" self gratification fests.

The "Boy I'm a Dipstick That Really Doesn't Know **** From Shinola!" fests don't last too long.

Unless, of course, they're really "Well, Technically I'm Still Right, Just Unlucky This One Time" diatribes, disguised as a, "Boy I'm a Dipstick That Really Doesn't Know **** From Shinola!"

But, it's all good.

So, everyone at BGO would like to know when and where you will be having the procedure.

And yes, we are demanding that you keep your word on this one.

Feel free to chime in everyone.

He just bet his balls....and shook on it.

2303769_f520.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.