• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Welcome to DC Jason Hatcher

I hope they take him to one of those huge truck carwashes to get the stank off him first. I need to go take a shower, I feel dirty for being happy about this move.

The first time he knocks Tony Romo into next week all those icky feelings will magically disappear...

A consistent pass rush in DC?????

I think I like that.

Yes yes.... Tequila !
jWNXiI1.jpg

Hopefully he'll be another Galbraith and be all mad that they let him go.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Man, I'm getting SO pumped about this signing.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I know he is good, but 4 years for 27 mill? He will be 36 at the end of that contract. Needless to say I have mixed feelings about this. And he is a puke

HELL YES.

Trent Williams' tweets thanking God made me laugh.

Wonder what the details of the contract are. What's the guaranteed money? This could just be a two year contract in disguise ...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I know he is good, but 4 years for 27 mill? He will be 36 at the end of that contract. Needless to say I have mixed feelings about this. And he is a puke

With all due respect, you're way off on this 1. The fact that he was a cowboy is a huge bonus. We just improved our defense and took 1 of their best defensive players in 1 move. Double whammy. Great move for the Skins. Hatcher was an absolute beast last year.

Can you dig it? Helluva signing I think... let's bring Anthony Spencer too... I have a lot of Cow Fans in my family that I'd like to talk a little shT to.

#HTTR

Yeah, once he signs, Doc Walker will perform the exorcism. As he did with Bowen. And I think there's little doubt that Hatcher will be looking to make the Crackboys regret letting him go.

Been satisfied with the seemingly 'high character' guys we've signed so far, but this is one to get excited about. Great player, and weakening the enemy while bringing knowledge of their schemes. As everyone keeps saying, the guaranteed money is key, but given our approach so far, confident we've got a reasonable deal.

Hatcher at 31 is the same age or younger as many of the other veteran DL available.

Antonio Smith, 32, and Justin Tuck, 31, are comparables with the exception that Hatcher had his best season in 2013 and appears less plagued by chronic injuries.

Tuck has had neck and back problems which would have scared me off.

Smith it is likely wanted a lot more money.

The other name guy out there is Kevin Williams and he is 37.

The Vikings signed Linval Joseph to take his place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.