• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Welcome to DC Jason Hatcher

It is done.

Dead Money

, Mike Wise HATE'r
Reaction score

I hope they take him to one of those huge truck carwashes to get the stank off him first. I need to go take a shower, I feel dirty for being happy about this move.

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

The first time he knocks Tony Romo into next week all those icky feelings will magically disappear...

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Florida State

A consistent pass rush in DC?????

I think I like that.

Henry

I drink and I know things
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Hopefully he'll be another Galbraith and be all mad that they let him go.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Lanky Livingston

Man, I'm getting SO pumped about this signing.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

SC_RedskinsFan

The Starter
Reaction score

Marine Corps

I know he is good, but 4 years for 27 mill? He will be 36 at the end of that contract. Needless to say I have mixed feelings about this. And he is a puke

Special K

The Starter
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Towson

HELL YES.

Trent Williams' tweets thanking God made me laugh.

Henry

I drink and I know things
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Wonder what the details of the contract are. What's the guaranteed money? This could just be a two year contract in disguise ...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

GSF

The Starter
Reaction score

I know he is good, but 4 years for 27 mill? He will be 36 at the end of that contract. Needless to say I have mixed feelings about this. And he is a puke
With all due respect, you're way off on this 1. The fact that he was a cowboy is a huge bonus. We just improved our defense and took 1 of their best defensive players in 1 move. Double whammy. Great move for the Skins. Hatcher was an absolute beast last year.

Posse Lover

The UDFA
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

North Carolina

Can you dig it? Helluva signing I think... let's bring Anthony Spencer too... I have a lot of Cow Fans in my family that I'd like to talk a little shT to.

#HTTR

Ax

Yeah, once he signs, Doc Walker will perform the exorcism. As he did with Bowen. And I think there's little doubt that Hatcher will be looking to make the Crackboys regret letting him go.

RedskinsPark_UK

The Rookie
Reaction score

Been satisfied with the seemingly 'high character' guys we've signed so far, but this is one to get excited about. Great player, and weakening the enemy while bringing knowledge of their schemes. As everyone keeps saying, the guaranteed money is key, but given our approach so far, confident we've got a reasonable deal.

Bulldog

The All-Time Great
Reaction score

Hatcher at 31 is the same age or younger as many of the other veteran DL available.

Antonio Smith, 32, and Justin Tuck, 31, are comparables with the exception that Hatcher had his best season in 2013 and appears less plagued by chronic injuries.

Tuck has had neck and back problems which would have scared me off.

Smith it is likely wanted a lot more money.

The other name guy out there is Kevin Williams and he is 37.

The Vikings signed Linval Joseph to take his place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friend 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you Sandy ❤