• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Virtual Draft Night Party!

SilentThreat

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Fellow OBSESSED!

Like last year I'll be launching a Zoom room for us all to get together virtually and watch the first round of the draft unfold!!!

When: Thursday April 29th, 2021 - Starting approximately 8:00 pm.
Where: Zoom

As of now this will NOT be recorded for podcasting purposes, it's just a get together. There is no pressure on how long you stick around. I will be putting my children to bed around 7:40 so as anyone who has multiple children sharing a bedroom understands, I'll likely have to get up a couple times to put them back to bed!

I will post the link on THIS POST once I get it open.

This is just for fun and an excuse for everyone to gather virtually. Cant wait to see you all there!

Just so everyone is aware, we will also be participating in the the actual chatroom that on the site in case people want to interact without being on video.

New room is up for Friday Night:

I will not be on for a while but i'll leave the room (and my camera) live... likely be on somewhere around 7:45

Meeting ID: 87160475191
passcode: 786430

Last edited:
I mean, where else am I gonna be? :)

I should be a go unless something at work changes

sounds like a good time to me!

Public Service Announcement:

We hope a bunch of you will join us for our Virtual Draft Night get together. Fair warning though... we will be following along as picks are made and announced on the draft broadcast. Please do us all a big favor and resist sharing upcoming picks before they are announced at the podium (this includes ANY teams picks at ANY time).
We will all be there to hear the picks announced together, not to be the first to call the pick. You know who you are so please take this to heart if you plan on joining us :)

Last edited:
Just a heads up for everyone, my goal is to get the room launched around 7pm so everyone can start gathering. I will leave my camera on but have my mic muted and sound down. I will HOPEFULLY be sitting down in front of the computer around 7:45 but it depends on my kids... who are about as predictable as the weather.

I can't stress enough that you don't HAVE to be in for the whole thing (I can't even guarantee I'll be on very long after we pick, but we will see how things play out). If you want to some by for 10 min or shut it down, that's completely up to you. I know TomSkinsFan will have the room up but will also be hosting people at his house down in South East VA, jumping on to discuss and talk at times but not being in front of the camera the whole time....

I look forward to seeing everyone.

Well, I may be able to join in for a bit in the Chatroom, but as it'll be probably around 2am my time by the time Washington are up to pick, AND I have an early morning work meeting, the chances are I won't be around much if at all. :(

Can't wait to see what we draft, but may have to wait till the morning to see.

Everyone have an AWESOME night! :D Superbowl starts HERE!

Room is UP!!!

For those that cannot follow the link, the meeting and passcode are on the original post.

I'll see you guys in a little while

don't know if this is going to work. don't know if I can mute the tv broadcast and have sound on the zoom set up. Trying to keep it out in the garage tonight...

I don't think we're all going to have our TVs muted.... just don't have it blasting and guess it'll be fine?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.