• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Virtual Draft Night Party!

One of many experimental iterations ...

SilentThreat

Super Bowl MVP
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Fellow OBSESSED!

Like last year I'll be launching a Zoom room for us all to get together virtually and watch the first round of the draft unfold!!!

When: Thursday April 29th, 2021 - Starting approximately 8:00 pm.
Where: Zoom

As of now this will NOT be recorded for podcasting purposes, it's just a get together. There is no pressure on how long you stick around. I will be putting my children to bed around 7:40 so as anyone who has multiple children sharing a bedroom understands, I'll likely have to get up a couple times to put them back to bed!

I will post the link on THIS POST once I get it open.

This is just for fun and an excuse for everyone to gather virtually. Cant wait to see you all there!

Just so everyone is aware, we will also be participating in the the actual chatroom that on the site in case people want to interact without being on video.

Last edited:

MikefromOH

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Navy

sounds like a good time to me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users