• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Training Camp and Preseason Thread - Twitter Heavy

Lions are straight up garbage

I put Cardinals and Browns together because we should beat one of them. Cleveland has NO leadership and a bunch of egos on the field. we know that issue. AZ has a young QB who doesnt know what he is doing half the time, and the ageless wonder Fitz. We should beat one of them.

Arizona also got a top 5 WR in the NFL this past offseason... Now he's nursing a hamstring and it's been floated that he may be holding out so who knows if he even touches the field.

I agree we SHOULD be able to beat one of those two teams if we execute, but in years past we seem to play to our opponents level. My hope is that Rivera doesn't let us fall into that same tendency....

Arizona also got a top 5 WR in the NFL this past offseason... Now he's nursing a hamstring and it's been floated that he may be holding out so who knows if he even touches the field.

I agree we SHOULD be able to beat one of those two teams if we execute, but in years past we seem to play to our opponents level. My hope is that Rivera doesn't let us fall into that same tendency....
and a QB that threw 20 TDs to 12 INTs. nobody should be impressed with that.

Rivera was a very winning coach in Carolina and I don't really ever remember him letting off the gas. that is a Gruden thing and one that drove me insane.

Seeing Haskins throw after practice is cool...

but, in the background of that video is Sweat and Young running in full pads after practice as well. This is a GREAT sign for a young team that needs a good impression laid upon them!

Moses bullied Kerrigan but it looks like it was just power vs power with no finesse movement. Hope Moses can take a step with a real HC, he's underwhelmed me for a while now. Callahan seemed to be really good about coaching up to a certain point but it looks like he had a hard ceiling while he was in Washington. Really good getting lineman to adequate, but hard pressed to get them beyond that.

I have zero faith in Moses. I want him to do well, but he just doesn't seem to be sturdy enough.

In this picture there are 0 players who took a snap for the team last year.

24-Antonio Gibson (looks bigger than i thought)
25-Peyton Barber (I believe he's the one doing the drill with his hand in the dirt)
35-Bryce Love
41-JD McKissic

Interesting side note, the numbers on the helmets really helps you identify players....

Last edited:
Does AP really need every snap/practice at camp at this point in his career? Dude is a machine.

Gibson is pretty big..I like that!

I am really curious what Love can do.

Quick observation, Love running looks effortless, albeit at about 3/4 speed in practice.

Wright is in a prime position to make this roster if he can take the PR duties away from Sims. Risking Sims at KR/PR is not worth it when were talking about the unit we have out there. Wright can find his way on this team if he takes advantage of this.

Like to see this, but to be fair, in real life, Nate Orchard (54) puts Haskins ribcage in this throat.

Apparently I wasn't the only one seeing it on the clip i posted earlier.

our OL is absolutely garbage....that is what I am reading here.

The truth is we really don’t know.

If McLaurin is a 1,200 yard receiver and Love makes big plays out of the backfield the offense might not look so limited.

our OL is absolutely garbage....that is what I am reading here.

A really good D line vs a questionable at best Oline leaves a lot out there trying to figure which one is having the bigger effect. Chances are 25 teams dont have the dline we do so hopefully the oline doesnt look as bad during the season...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.