• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Training Camp and Preseason Thread - Twitter Heavy

love seeing this, I want us to find unique ways to get him the ball all over the field.

Sweat and Ionnidas just made Scherff and Moses look stupid. that right side is SO weak.

Haskins staying after is great. I know he wants the job.

Right now you can replace Ionnidas with Payne and get the same guy....Matt has really been a beast for us.

our DL should be really good. our LBs should be solid. Our corners and safeties are suspect as heck. Apke playing FS? No...no thank you.

Sweat and Ionnidas just made Scherff and Moses look stupid. that right side is SO weak.

Haskins staying after is great. I know he wants the job.

Right now you can replace Ionnidas with Payne and get the same guy....Matt has really been a beast for us.

our DL should be really good. our LBs should be solid. Our corners and safeties are suspect as heck. Apke playing FS? No...no thank you.

I would imagine that Sean Davis is the guy week 1. Davis is the vet so Rivera may be looking at Apke, Christian, and others to see what they can do against other 1s.

Setting aside all of the political bullshit, anger over the name and culture change stuff, etc... it’s hard not to get excited about some of the young talent we have...

Absolutely!

Our DL and LBs are going to be a freaking menace. Its going to help the CBs out just that much more.

we need OL, TE, and WR...but, we have a chance to win 7 to 9 games this season.

If we're winning 7-9 games, our defense needs to allow no more than 13 points, I'm stoked to see what the defense can do but I've got us at 5 wins because we're just not going to score enough. On offense I just want to see improvement from Haskins and see if Terry can get 1000 yards receiving but I expect little else from that group unless AP finds he can handle 30 carries a game.

Even if we split with the division, which we should, we should beat:

Bengals
Lions
Panthers
Cardinals/Browns

that's 8 games.

Even if we split with the division, which we should, we should beat:

Bengals
Lions
Panthers
Cardinals/Browns

that's 8 games.

Lions, Cardinals, and Browns are not given... it will depend on our pass rush. If we can limit Stafford, Murray, and Mayfield, then we can win those games. Stafford was playing at an MVP level when he got hurt, Murray has a new weapon in Hopkins, and Cleveland is talented... they never seem to get it together, but they have talent.

I think those are all winnable games, but i don't know if i'm willing to say 'should' YET. Im interested in seeing how Haskins starts the year, and how the defense comes together. I think 9 games is POSSIBLE, but it's likely our ceiling.

Lions, Cardinals, and Browns are not given... it will depend on our pass rush. If we can limit Stafford, Murray, and Mayfield, then we can win those games. Stafford was playing at an MVP level when he got hurt, Murray has a new weapon in Hopkins, and Cleveland is talented... they never seem to get it together, but they have talent.

I think those are all winnable games, but i don't know if i'm willing to say 'should' YET. Im interested in seeing how Haskins starts the year, and how the defense comes together. I think 9 games is POSSIBLE, but it's likely our ceiling.
Lions are straight up garbage

I put Cardinals and Browns together because we should beat one of them. Cleveland has NO leadership and a bunch of egos on the field. we know that issue. AZ has a young QB who doesnt know what he is doing half the time, and the ageless wonder Fitz. We should beat one of them.

If we're winning 7-9 games, our defense needs to allow no more than 13 points, I'm stoked to see what the defense can do but I've got us at 5 wins because we're just not going to score enough. On offense I just want to see improvement from Haskins and see if Terry can get 1000 yards receiving but I expect little else from that group unless AP finds he can handle 30 carries a game.

The wildcard on offense are the RBs and hybrid WR/RBs. We might have some serious talent there that we don’t yet appreciate. I really hate we lost Harmon as that was a real step backwards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.