• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Town Mails Unscooped Dog Poop Back To Owners

• Thread starter Lanky Livingston
  • Start date
Im always a scooper but if I forgot to and ended up getting dog **** in the mail I wouldn't be too happu about it.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Yeah, that would be a nasty surprise. I hope they at least wrap it up so its somewhat sanitary...

I'm a bagger. I must admit there are times where I'm unprepared and I don't if it requires going out of my way. I'd put it at 95% bag rate :)

Our dog gets walked down a country road so I'm a leaver (he does his business in the weeds, never in a yard or place where people go. He's one of those stage fright dogs who cant poop in front of people.

I would think putting that in the mail would qualify as a federal offense...

I actually think it's funny. I have people in the neighborhood that leave their dogs crap in my yard regularly and it's quite annoying. I want to pick it all up and go dump it on their porch but I'm lazy and that would probably get me in more trouble than its worth :\

I believe I have shared this here before, but here goes:

I was with my ex's dog at the beach. The little runt had already gone once so I didn't expect him to go again. They have bags up on the street so when he was done I was going to walk back up there to get a bag and clean up after him.

As he is mid-poop, I hear this girl scream over, "I hope you plan on cleaning that up!" The dog hadn't even finished and she felt the need to make sure I was going to clean it up.

When he was done, I started walking up to the street to get a bag and the whole time she's screaming across the beach, "You forgot something! You're an animal! Blah Blah! Blah!" I ignored her the whole way up.

I grabbed a bag, walked back down, cleaned up the poop and tightly sealed the bag-o-poo. Then, I walked over to her, dropped the bag of poo next to her and said, "You are so concerned with my dog's ****, here ya go!" And walked away. Dude that was trying to hit on her was like, "Come on man!"

I just left it there and went about my day.

I believe I have shared this here before, but here goes:

I was with my ex's dog at the beach. The little runt had already gone once so I didn't expect him to go again. They have bags up on the street so when he was done I was going to walk back up there to get a bag and clean up after him.

As he is mid-poop, I hear this girl scream over, "I hope you plan on cleaning that up!" The dog hadn't even finished and she felt the need to make sure I was going to clean it up.

When he was done, I started walking up to the street to get a bag and the whole time she's screaming across the beach, "You forgot something! You're an animal! Blah Blah! Blah!" I ignored her the whole way up.

I grabbed a bag, walked back down, cleaned up the poop and tightly sealed the bag-o-poo. Then, I walked over to her, dropped the bag of poo next to her and said, "You are so concerned with my dog's ****, here ya go!" And walked away. Dude that was trying to hit on her was like, "Come on man!"

I just left it there and went about my day.

Haha, awesome story!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.