• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

This Week, We're Rooting For...

Josh Norman takes that missed INT all the way for a pick 6 on the Gnats first drive, we're talking a different story tonight.

So then, after another inept performance by coaches and players, if we want to root for someone next week, it will have to be another team.

Thanks Jay Gruden. Multiple non post seasons are happening now.

Go Packers!!!

EDIT: Also rooting for a team to offer us draft picks for Gruden & McVay

So then, after another inept performance by coaches and players, if we want to root for someone next week, it will have to be another team.

Thanks Jay Gruden. Multiple non post seasons are happening now.

Go Packers!!!

EDIT: Also rooting for a team to offer us draft picks for Gruden & McVay

I can give you a bag of practice balls AND ALL my draft picks.

So, if we continue to "root" for anyone, it won't be our team.

Obviously, everyone is rooting for the Packers to beat the Cowpies. That's easy. Anyone NOT rooting for a Cryboy loss, should drown themselves. Immediately.
Beyond that, we all may have differing choices.

For me, until the Cowpatties are eliminated, every game is approached from the stand point of, who has the best chance to beat the Crackboys. Should they make it to the SB.
TucanSams@Falcons - Either team can beat the Dallas BabyKillers. But, I hate me some Tucans. Go Dirty Birds
Steelers@Chiefs - Don't trust Andy Reid in the playoffs, or the SB. Go Stillers!
Texans@Cheatriots - Texans got a hell of a defense. And, it would be a semi-home game if they made it to the SB.
But, they have the slimmest chance of beating the Cowhumpers. So, I throw up a little in my mouth as I whisper, Go Brady.

Were it not for the Crimeboys, I would root the other way in every game but the Dirty Birds.

So, if we continue to "root" for anyone, it won't be our team.

Obviously, everyone is rooting for the Packers to beat the Cowpies. That's easy. Anyone NOT rooting for a Cryboy loss, should drown themselves. Immediately.

This is why I love this guy! He sees things as they should be!

As for who to root for to win?

Go Falcons! I have been a Matt Ryan fan for a long time, and I would like to see Kyle win.

Go Packers! I like Aaron Rodgers, would like to see him win another SB. **** Dallass!

Go Texans! I would like to see Tom Brady cry.

Go Chiefs! So tired of the petulant Steelers' fans.

It appears to me that New England and Pittsburgh are the two best teams in the NFL right now.

If trends continue, the AFC is going to be hoisting a Super Bowl trophy in 2017.

Dallas in the NFC has a lot of talent on offense and their defense, especially their front seven, has improved as the season has unfolded.

But I keep going back to the game where Cousins beat the Cowboys' defensive backs for 400 yards through the air.

Those cornerbacks and safeties ultimately are Dallas' achilles heel.

Prescott is still a rookie, if Dallas gets into a shootout with the Packers, Falcons, Patriots or Steelers I don't think he is going to top those proven veterans.

Pulling for the chiefs now...only reason is iwas stationed in Missouri and they're fan base is pretty damn loyal.

Also, Ax since you didn't copyright the "wrong play McVay" slogan I've been stealing it!

My Ax is my buddy! NSFW
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NbLWAn8Zssg

The Steelers to me are the only AFC team that is going to be able to go to Foxboro and beat the Patriots.

Out of all the potential opponents left, Belichick doesn't want to face Roethlisberger. Ben can make a lot of the off-schedule plays from the pocket that Aaron Rodgers can so Pittsburgh is not out of any game.

Does anyone really think Belichick is scared of Brock Osweiler or Alex Smith?

He will come up with a scheme/gameplan to shut these guys down and force them to turn over the ball one way or another.

All I can focus on, for now, is who can beat Dallas.

Hopefully Green Bay can lay them to rest. Then I can root for fun.

I'm rooting for Mexico's Team to lose so that all of the gear purchased by the new generation of bandwagon fans can go back into their drawers and closets.

I was VERY happy to see the Packers come back and slap down the Giants last week.

Over the last 5-7 years I have grown to hate the Giants more than the Cowboys or Eagles.

It was priceless to see Mara in the box watching his $200M defense giving up 31 points after Jordy Nelson left the game :)

In the NFC, I don't really have any pro/con feelings regarding Atlanta.

To me, the one thing to watch is they are a finesse team. And they have a history of folding in big games.

They may get past Seattle.

But I don't see them beating the Cowboys or Packers if they face them in the conference final.

Dallas is an unknown as they have so many players that are in their first playoff game, no one knows how they are going to react.

They could do what they did during the regular season and come up solid against Green Bay.

Or Prescott could throw a pick or Elliott could fumble in a critical spot and Rodgers then takes advantage.

What I like about Green Bay is their best players, Rodgers/Matthews, etc. seem to be playing their best football right now.

Seattle beat the Lions but that was the least impressive of the playoff wins from wildcard weekend.

Rams should have waited for Kyle Shanahan.

He seems like a far safer bet than McVay.

Rams should have waited for Kyle Shanahan.

I wish we hadn't been crippled by the RG3 decision and were watching Kyle having taken over for his father by now with Wade Phillips in his 5th year as DC here.

Boom!

Cowboys are Toast!
Happy Wife tonight lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Stay hungry <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/cowboys?src=hash">#cowboys</a> <a href="https://t.co/EylHCIcZsl">pic.twitter.com/EylHCIcZsl</a></p>— Bryce Wood (@woodymlb4) <a href="https://twitter.com/woodymlb4/status/820798665853980672">January 16, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.