• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

This team can't even lose right

"So far" isn't very conclusive.

So far,
Flacco#18 has matched Ryan#3
Freeman#17 has matched Stafford#1
Tebow#25 is closer to the playoffs than Bradford#1

It's too early to judge these guys, so accessing the 2011 boys is, well, complete speculation.

We'll know more about this group in 2-5 years.

Just saw something depressing: if D. Hall had stopped Dez Bryant on two key plays, we'd be leading the NFC East right now. Amazing.
Shhhhhhhhhh! You'll upset the "Losers"

And for God's sake, don't mention the fact that we're still in playoff contention.

I don't buy the analysis one iota. IT should be obvious that product variation plays into each and every selection. this analysis assumes a perfect market and then proceeds with the financial analysis. precisely because there is product differentiation - the players are not a uniform set of entities that can be consistently judged on a uniform financial scale - the metrics they use don't apply.

I don't buy the analysis one iota. IT should be obvious that product variation plays into each and every selection. this analysis assumes a perfect market and then proceeds with the financial analysis. precisely because there is product differentiation - the players are not a uniform set of entities that can be consistently judged on a uniform financial scale - the metrics they use don't apply.

Actually, you're incorrect. Both analyses assume an imperfect market.

And for God's sake, don't mention the fact that we're still in playoff contention.

I'm not for losing, but we're not in playoff "contention." We may not have been mathematically eliminated yet, but that doesn't mean we're in contention.

we could be. fire off 6 wins and be in.

We got an extra game on the schedule??? When did that happen? And no one told me? Sheeeesh - always the last to know.

Well, I hope it is against the Packers.

Wait. I hope you aren't thinking that I'm hoping for another loss. We beat the Pack last year.

JUST SAYING!!! :)

Hey, I'm just glad to see that someone reads those blogs. Got another one coming tomorrow.

This discussion is really taking a life of its own. To lose or not to lose. To win or not to win. Bah.

Go take a look in the Redskins news section where one writer says it is time to move on from Landry. I tend to agree with it. We should give him a third round tender and hope some team signs him. An extra third would be ok by me.

Hey, I'm just glad to see that someone reads those blogs. Got another one coming tomorrow.

This discussion is really taking a life of its own. To lose or not to lose. To win or not to win. Bah.

Go take a look in the Redskins news section where one writer says it is time to move on from Landry. I tend to agree with it. We should give him a third round tender and hope some team signs him. An extra third would be ok by me.

He also said playing the percentages can have him go to another team and be a star. Carlos and contacts .....

Actually, you're incorrect. Both analyses assume an imperfect market.

not my read.

it doesn't matter. I start from the proposition that the valuation calculation is different for each team because the criteria (scheme, human factors, etc.) is different for each team. similarly...teams will have a different calculus for assessing outcomes.

in the event. interesting exercise.

We may not have been mathematically eliminated yet, but that doesn't mean we're in contention.

The fact that we have not been mathematically eliminated dictates that we are in contention. One can argue probabilities, but not actualities.

Yeah, it's a thread. But I'm hangin on 'til the SOB snaps.

Wow. You got in a "debate" about the Redskins that ended with your mother being called white trash?

You sure this guy isn't really an Eagles fan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.