• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The WFT remains lowest in Covid Vaccinations rates for its players

It would certainly be cheaper than the costs of hospitalization and deaths.

That's a bribe and a way of saying "do what I want or you won't get this".

We do that to children to eat their vegetables. We shouldn't do that to adults that are just not sure they want something that is potentially dangerous.

You're just setting up resentment and anger.

This is why I made it voluntary. People can still refuse, but they would not get that stimulus check.

It's still a bully tactic.

I only get a reward if I do what you want. If I decide to think for myself and not take it I get the shame of knowing I didn't appease the powers that be and they withheld money from me.

Getting this back to football, this policy is making less and less sense each day. I don’t know if Kaczor had any symptoms or if he is getting tested regularly. But we hear more and more vaccinated players and coaches testing positive than unvaccinated. Yet the unvaccinated players are made to sit out longer because of close contact despite never testing positive. I also saw where Isaiah McKenzie got a letter telling him the exact time and place he was without a mask in the facility. I’m still shocked the NFLPA is letting this happen. The league is trying to do what they can to not disrupt games, but so far the policies seem to be doing more harm to the people who are complying with what the league asks.

93% of the league is vaccinated.

NFL policy on vacs verses unvacs returning to work is quite comical. Nope, no narrative here

“According to Thursday's memo, vaccinated players or staff who test positive and are asymptomatic can return to duty after two negative tests 24 hours apart. For non-vaccinated persons who test positive, the 2020 protocols remain in place, requiring a 10-day isolation.”

It’s only a matter of time now. And it will happen again and again with the Echo, Foxtrot, Golf, etc…etc ‘variants’ to come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.