• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The down to final 53 thread 2013

Snydershrugged

The Franchise Player
Reaction score
Figured I'd start it.

Cuts I have seen thus far today.

OT T. Pashos

DE C. Anunoby

OT X. Nixon

OLB Vic So'oto

DB C. Minnefied

DE Dominique Hamilton

TE Emmanuel Ogbuehi

RB Keiland Williams

DB DeJon Gomes

WR Skye Dawson

OL Tevita Stevens

NT Ron Brace

RB Jawan Jamison

LB Will Compton

LB Marvin Burdette

OL Kevin Matthews

Last edited by a moderator:
oh crap

Chris Russell ‏@Russellmania980 2m
Well this isn't going to be popular...Chase Minnifield says he was told by the #Redskins that he is being let go. They want him on P-S.

Karma? Antoine Winfield is going to be cut by the SeaPoopinChickens.

oh crap

Chris Russell ‏@Russellmania980 2m
Well this isn't going to be popular...Chase Minnifield says he was told by the #Redskins that he is being let go. They want him on P-S.

That's definitely a win now move, and it's going to be controversial. Hello Winfield.

Winfield is 36 years old, for anybody wondering.

Last edited:
HTTR24-7.com ‏@HTTR24_7 9m
Minnifield should be easy to get to PS.. Red flags on the knee

John Keim ‏@john_keim 32s
Also, Gomes' release is good news, or should be, for Jordan Pugh. Thought Pugh more steady. DJ never developed in coverage.

John Keim ‏@john_keim 1m
Had said it earlier, too, that the Redskins had contacted teams about Gomes earlier this summer. Writing on wall. (or add ur own cliche)

Zac Boyer ‏@ZacBoyer 54s
The #Redskins have informed safety Jose Gumbs he has made the team, according to a league source.

@granthpaulsen

Source: Defensive end Dominique Hamilton has been released. The #Redskins hope to ultimately retain him as part of practice squad.

In light of the Crawford injury, I have to say this is a head scratcher for me. I guess Biggers is better than I thought. Who will be the 5th CB?

We have:

D- Hall
Josh Wilson
Biggers
Amerson

Jerome Murphy?

I hate that we let Minnifield go. I think that's a very short-term decision. I saw no signs that the knee was bothering him and thought he was one of the more solid DBs heading into the season.

HTTR24-7.com ‏@HTTR24_7 3m
Can the #Redskins trade P.White? Going to find out cause they're trying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.