The Chip Kelly Gamble

Not all divisions are created equal

Chris

The Owner's Favorite
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

I wasn't saying media circus. Where do you get this stuff?

Fill in the blank meant non-denominational. I did use the term Christian circus because that's what it is.

And, dude, I'm not your Bro.

MikeSr619

The Cheerleader
Reaction score

Navy

Dude, you're my bro if I say bro.....bro.

It's just people who like tebow no matter what they believe. No need to go deeper than what it is.

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score

Don't blame the Christians for creating the circus atmosphere in Philly, blame the city and the businesses.
After all, check Om's post - they already created Christian Pretzels - so where would you expect someone to eat Christian Pretzels ? In a Christian Circus, of course !

And what's wrong with a Christian Circus, anyway ? We got a "Christian" everything else - we got Christian Theme Parks, we got Christian Dating Service, ChristianMingle.com. So, don't hold back the Christian Circus, then !

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

People are starting to question Chippy more and more. This year, imo, will either break or make Kelly.

Kelly has maintained that the decision to let Mathis go was motivated by money and not because he thought Mathis’s contract unrest would cause a problem in the locker room, but at $5.5 million this year, the Eagles would’ve been getting an elite guard on a notably team-friendly deal. Instead, all of this seems like yet another indication that Kelly’s system — and filling it with players who get in line — is what matters above all else. And with Mathis now gone, we’ll have our best chance yet to see if he’s right.
Sacrificed to the System: Sorting Through Chip Kelly?s Decision to Release Evan Mathis «

redskins26

The Team Captain
Reaction score

Navy

After that superb preseason Super Bowl they won the first half of both games they have played has been duds

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

I'm in Harrisburg PA for work, and to say Eagles fans are panicking is an under-statement. It's... delicious.

redskins26

The Team Captain
Reaction score

Navy

He gutted a perfectly fine team to bring in an overworked running back a injured LB overpaid way to much for maxwell and the overworked running back
I'm wondering if he hired Vinny as his advisor

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score

James Madison

Chip has a HUGE ego and is certain that his scheme is more important than talent. It is certainly possible that after a period of adjustment, his theory could be borne out as true.

But I think getting rid of two starting guards may be a bit much to overcome.

redskins26

The Team Captain
Reaction score

Navy

The eagles made a mistake when they made Kelly the GM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0