• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Bombshell

imho

This is just another step in a process that the NFL started a long time ago. I'm more convinced than ever that they want him out, but they know the other owners will not vote. They're doing everything they can to get it to the point that when the dust settles... Snyder is standing in the room alone trying to pay for everything out of pocket and he will have no choice. Sponsors are going to start being focused on. I imagine this investigation uncovers more and more of these little pieces that will add on to the pile. I don't think the NFL will publicly push him out from this. This is some serious conspiracy theory type stuff but it all just seems to fit together too well.

Heard a report that there will be an interview with 4 employees of the team aired via ESPN regarding these allegations....

Another bullet in the chamber.. now a live face / voice with the reports if this is true.

Edit: found it

read that again... allege sexual harassment BY Dan Snyder....

Heard a report that there will be an interview with 4 employees of the team aired via ESPN regarding these allegations....

Another bullet in the chamber.. now a live face / voice with the reports if this is true.

Edit: found it

read that again... allege sexual harassment BY Dan Snyder....

I’m hoping for an absolute media feeding frenzy. It’s our best chance for change at the top.

I’m hoping for an absolute media feeding frenzy. It’s our best chance for change at the top.

This says 4 women that were harassed BY Dan Snyder..

The culture sucks report - Check
Snyder had knowledge of oversight - check
Snyder did it himself..... check?

This is a game changer if that tweet is literal.

I noticed that as well. Personally, I think allowing an environment where this stuff went on is bad enough. But apparently even in 2020, condoning and tolerating it isn’t enough.

I noticed that as well. Personally, I think allowing an environment where this stuff went on is bad enough. But apparently even in 2020, condoning and tolerating it isn’t enough.

its not enough when the 30 other people who can do anything about it likely have their own skeletons...

its a coup!

but, I'm alright with it.

I'll leave it up for a few, but then you guys need to delete the word for word transcript - not fair to the Washington Post to copy it and share (as much as it pains me to say that)

Isn’t it legal to post as long as you properly cite the original article? It’s been a minute since I’ve had any type of writing class obviously, but my dumbass was just curious.

I’ve never heard of any media outlet that was okay with folks copying and pasting their entire work. Why would they? Easiest way to get a cease and desist letter.

I’ve never heard of any media outlet that was okay with folks copying and pasting their entire work. Why would they? Easiest way to get a cease and desist letter.

Unless it’s got specific copywriter instructions why wouldn’t they? For starters their work gets circulated, which is more less the author’s intent. As long as it’s on a public platform that is. Now if someone is passing said work off as their own that’s a different animal.

These writers aren't freelancers. They are employed to write in most cases, whether it's for ESPN, NBC Washington, SI, or the Washington Post. Those companies make money off of the clicks and ads that are generated. They aren't okay with folks copying and pasting that work (that they are paying for) elsewhere, totally bypassing their sites and products. They also have legal recourse if folks are taking the content they are paying for elsewhere. That's why we don't allow it.

While we are on the subject...

I write for the FanSided Network and I often post a link to my articles here - primarily in the BBQ thread. The editors know of my work here and there is no doubt in my mind that they check on things at BGO.

Quoting a sentence or two is fine, but you need to acknowledge the author, site, and actual link. Submitting an entire article at BGO is wrong and it could be costly to everyone involved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.