• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

The Bombshell

Is Griffin being a shameless opportunist? Probably.

That doesn't mean he's lying.

This is one of those situations where I'm really not thrilled with anyone involved. I think I will sit this one out and not pick a side.

I think both may be true. He’s a self-serving diva, and may have some less than flattering things to shed light on.

I recall him being a political science major...seems like he's working those skills.

I thought he was a Snyder boy given what we gave up to get him and that Shanahan took Kirk in the 4th round.

This guy is something else, like an ambulance chasing lawyer. RG writing a ‘tell all’

I suspect there will be no recollection of the numerous steaks eaten at restaurants during their honeymoon period. :p

Yeah the only revelation I can see him divulging is Shanahan related. And if he does release prior locker room info I’m sure there’s many players who’ll lose what little respect they had for RG.

Dude is trying to make a quick buck & strike while the iron’s hot. He’s difficult to like now

What in all that is holy?

Yeah, you never know. I've seen more than one case of men being sexually harassed in the corporate world. The worst case was a young man out of college who was victimized by a senior female employee. The second worst was a straight colleague by a bi male employee.

I know it is more commonly female employees but I think it might happen with men more than we know because men are even less likely to report it.

You’d actually have to have a woman in a position of authority for that to occur - right?

And he didn’t say it was a woman Bob 🤔

I guess the time to be ‘ready’ is wholly dependent upon the timing set by the book publisher.

Exactly. He is trying to cash in on someone else’s tragedy. There have been multiple people already speak out and they didn’t wait for a book to do it. I’m not going to pretend to know what did or didn’t happen to him, but I do know this whole thing reeks of trying to sell more books. This completely fits his MO.

He's getting trashed on social media for it.

"Made me a better father" - didn't you cheat on your first wife?

He claims he was sexually harassed...I'm all for believing the victim and letting all the facts come out. But, he waited 10 years and to write a book before he says it? It doesn't start his accusations off well.

Snyder is a monster. We all know it. But, this is just Subway Bob looking out for his own pocket and trying to remain in the spotlight.

I'm not ready to just believe everything Griffin says, but one possible reason he didn't speak up until now is because he still wanted to play until now.

If someone treated you as bad as he says they did..to the point of sexual harassment: would you post a picture of your jersey and a "give me a call" on it?

I know I wouldn't.

I think players would do almost anything to continue playing. Plus, whatever the hell this is about and/or who it involved, they're no longer there apparently.

I think players would do almost anything to continue playing. Plus, whatever the hell this is about and/or who it involved, they're no longer there apparently.

Bruce?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.