• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Tebow

Everyone picked the Steelers to win.
Except me :)

Cause you don't bet against Jeebus.

Brian can verify that I posted today's results perfectly on facebook......this morning. I said NY would blow out Atlanta, and Football Jesus would squeak by the Steelers. Couldn't have been more accurate if I tried.

Brian can verify that I posted today's results perfectly on facebook......this morning. I said NY would blow out Atlanta, and Football Jesus would squeak by the Steelers. Couldn't have been more accurate if I tried.

I have no idea what he is talking about!

If it doesn't show up in the NFL Pickem contest, it doesn't exist :)

If it doesn't show up in the NFL Pickem contest, it doesn't exist :)
I had a computer crash about 6 weeks ago and lost all my login info as a result......this was after you sent it back to me....again. I was so far behind anyway, that I didn't bother.

Man, Tebow. Beating the Stillers in the playoffs is extraordinary - this kid is something! Hard not to root for him!

Tebow is a perfect match for the Donkeys-I hate 'em both. I will grudgingly admit that I was wrong, he can play QB in the NFL. However I still maintain that he'll never be an elite QB. So he'll be able to win a first round paloff game here and there within a gimmicky system designed to cover his flaws but he'll never amount to much more than that.

Impressive game by Tebow. But some "famous" people were upset with the results.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD6B1CXXgM0[/media]

humor not meant to offend.....

I can't wait until those "Hitler reacts" videos die. They stopped being funny about a week or two after the first one.

doesnt need to be an elite QB to win the big one though. Marino WAS an elite and he never got one...Dilfer was horrible and got one. all he needs to do is peak at the right time.
And how many game manager type QBs have won a SB since Dilfer? Let's just say I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Tebow to "peak at the right time."

And how many game manager type QBs have won a SB since Dilfer? Let's just say I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Tebow to "peak at the right time."

But he shows no signs of "peaking" as of yet, Yusuf. He appears to be on a steady rise. As long as Denver continues to play to his strengths with the game plan while working hard on his weaknesses in practice, this kid will get better. Perhaps of greater importance is that his teammates believe in him now.

And please understand, I am not saying this kid will ever be John Elway or Peyton Manning or Joe Montana but he could be pretty good. He has the great work ethic and the humble attitude necessary to get there.

Not to pile on here yusuf, but when Eli won his Super Bowl with the Giants, he wasn't much more than a game manager. Today he is putting himself in the next stratosphere of QB's, but at the time if it weren't for a couple of miraculous catches and extremely solid play from his defense, he would never have won that Super Bowl. But, that was 4 years ago, so...

I can't wait until those "Hitler reacts" videos die. They stopped being funny about a week or two after the first one.
I agree......that's twice this has happened to us in the last 24 hours. I demand to know wtf is going on :laugh:

Yea that one was so painfully non-funny, I couldn't even watch the whole thing.

Who woulda thunk that a white QB would ever be criticized for using his legs too much ? :)

Fear, I don't know how old you are but I'm 63 and there used to be this guy named Fran Tarkenton, QBed the Vikings back in the 1960s and he...well...ran around. A lot. Caught a bit of flack for it too. :laugh:

Fear, I don't know how old you are but I'm 63 and there used to be this guy named Fran Tarkenton, QBed the Vikings back in the 1960s and he...well...ran around. A lot. Caught a bit of flack for it too. :laugh:
Steve Young more recently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.