• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Tea Party-Just Who The Heck Are They?

btw.....I'm too lazy to find the post but somewhere buried in this thread I raised the issue about the size of the Government spending multiplier....meant to use G and not I.......brain xart!

what did you do in the Navy?

oh no..you cant fool me.

foo me once, shame on you.

fool me again, you cant fool a fool.

I was a jet mechanic on a combo of ES-3A's and then transferred to FA-18As. I was stationed in Guam and rode the carriers out of Yokosuka, Japan.

were you in?

Hey, you guys wanna start running this stuff though me on a PM so I can help filter out the stuff that shouldn't be "too" public? I'd be glad to help. :secret::laugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.