• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Super Bowl Fare?

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Oddly, would've thought we'd already have a Super Bowl food thread, but didn't see one when I searched.

I am on my own this weekend, wife working, but I'll probably still do something for us. Maybe a brisket, not sure yet.

What's everyone got planned for Super Bowl grub this year?

Just pizza from my favorite joint, which is an infrequent delicacy for me.

Since I generally enjoy the commercials and the halftime more than the game…the last thing I want to do tomorrow is spend time in the kitchen.

I'll be spending the entire day at a wrestling tournament. 0700-1600 so I'll be just heading home.

But, I'm hoping to air fry some wings and maybe fire up the grill for burgers and dogs.

Super bowl really should be on Saturdays!!

Living the great life Mike :cheers:

Mrs. CH's menu for my vegan self...

1. Vegan chili nachos
2. Potato skins
3. Spring rolls

Picture to come later...

Kids menu consists of pizza and chicken fingers.

Special day today here. I suppose the next best thing to experiencing our team in the Super Bowl is seeing the excitement on my son's face as he anticipates the Chiefs' appearance in the big game.

Buffalo chicken dip
Philly cheesesteak sliders
Crispy potatoes skins

Gonna start with a couple Voodoo Hop Raider IPAs then drop it down to Michelob Ultra so I don’t get sloppy

Mrs. CH's menu for my vegan self...

1. Vegan chili nachos
2. Potato skins
3. Spring rolls

Picture to come later...

Kids menu consists of pizza and chicken fingers.

Special day today here. I suppose the next best thing to experiencing our team in the Super Bowl is seeing the excitement on my son's face as he anticipates the Chiefs' appearance in the big game.

I do not think that I knew you were vegan... interesting...

Good luck to your boy today!

I’m ready 😋

0B005238-BD0E-490D-A556-78D356153D6C.jpeg

What a couple of great kids and how proud two great parents must be! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I get it. Lol.

A day late and a dollar short!
We ate unhealthy stuff. Wings fried in oil, served up with ranch & celery for dipping, Old Bay Shrimp, Mrs. Skinsfans homemade ginger cookies, (Ina Garten's recipe), and some chocolate dipped potato chips. No beer was consumed, but the whiskey glasses were nearby, and never empty. My #'s hit for the 1st quarter in a block pool, so I won $175.00. A good time was had by all!

I'm alone on Super Bowl Sunday and even I will be preparing some food for the big game. For me, I'm going to do some smoked beef ribs with a sugar-free BBQ sauce and some grilled marinated grilled portabello mushroom caps. Wings as well.

What's on the menu today guys?

Shrimp scampi pasta. But I’m not cooking. I have delegated to someone from Europe that is not interested much in football (except now when Washington is playing). Though I’m sure she will enjoy the commercials and Usher.

Coated with Dijon mustard, using SPG for rub… going in the smoker for 3 hrs to start

IMG_7527.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.