• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Suggestion Box

That's why he's asking about excluding that thread - thee 'spoiler tags' are cool, they just don't work when it comes to the sidebar. If I move the thread to the PA forum that would fix it since I can exclude an entire sub-forums posts from showing up in the sidebar.

Some of the posts in the PA are embarrassing? That's being kind.

I'd prefer to never venture into that sewer.

Some of the posts in the PA are embarrassing? That's being kind.

I'd prefer to never venture into that sewer.
We all say that. Unfortunately, it's like a magnet sometimes. A combination of "I'm smarter than you" posts, and "I can't let someone be wrong on the internet" posts. We can complain about it all day long, but nobody is twisting our arms to go in there.

I guess my point was this- That forum is not one that I partake in. I don't post there. I don't read there. I have zero interest in even entering it.

I enjoy the tv related threads. I would prefer not to have to enter that forum in order to continue to enjoy them.

Maybe make a "spoiler" forum and configure it not to show posts on the sideline?

The simplest solution is really just to be aware when posting in that thread that the first sentence will show up on the sidebar. I mean, unless you're starting a post 'Rick got eaten!' It should be a non-issue. I can't see creating a forum just for this but I get the issue with putting it in the PA forum.

The simplest solution is really just to be aware when posting in that thread that the first sentence will show up on the sidebar. I mean, unless you're starting a post 'Rick got eaten!' It should be a non-issue. I can't see creating a forum just for this but I get the issue with putting it in the PA forum.

I agree, the problem is that's been asked of before and people simply just don't do it.

It's not that big of a deal, I'll just collapse the recent posts thing. I was just curious if a thread can be removed from the feed. Collapsing it is easy enough :)

It's certainly not worth moving into the PA and making people visit 'the sewer' :rolleyes2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me think on this, look around a bit, and see if I can't find a fix...

I don't know how involved I might get with it this year or how much real interest there is about here. Any thoughts about a Fantasy Football Forum? Maybe there is already something and I just haven't seen it.

I was in a ESPN & NFL last year - the easy ones. They track everything and already have the rules. They do allow for restricted leagues, so only certain people can be be members (i.e. BGO only league).

Last edited:
John, we do have a Fantasy Football league here every year using the Yahoo software. Lanky Livingston has been gracious enough to run our league for the past several years. If you keep an eye out as we get closer to the season's start, you will see threads announcing it and you can join via that thread. We discuss all FFL-related stuff in that thread - there's not really a need to have a separate forum for it, since it is only an 'in-season' activity.

John, we do have a Fantasy Football league here every year using the Yahoo software. Lanky Livingston has been gracious enough to run our league for the past several years. If you keep an eye out as we get closer to the season's start, you will see threads announcing it and you can join via that thread. We discuss all FFL-related stuff in that thread - there's not really a need to have a separate forum for it, since it is only an 'in-season' activity.

OK, thanx for the reply. I'll keep an eye out for it. Like I said, don't know how interested I'll be by then but last year I was in leagues with a bunch of people I didn't know so it was OK for getting my feet wet because I was a newbie but probably a little more fun with folks you do know.

Washington_Redskins_Holiday_Special_South_Park.png

this one. this one is perfect.

Alright, who the hell broke the All Pro field goal game? Was running like it had a virus or something.

Edit: Not really a suggestion other than banning the person who broke it for lets say a week

Last edited:
What exactly is it doing Win?

It's working perfectly for me brother. Except I am not good at it :) There are actually two copies of the same game uploaded. Search for the game and try the other one if one isn't working for you.

Last edited:
I tried getting on last night and it took like 5 minutes to load the "play" page up. Then the screen kept locking up and wouldn't budge. It was traumatizing since that's the only game I play there.

Suppose it could be my connection but I was on the desktop and every other BGO function was money

Edit: Copy that I'll give it another go today. Appreciate it

I post big news there, but Burgundy Burner is responsible for the uptick in activity - great job BB :cheers:

Btw, anyone can 'Share' posts or threads on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media sites simply by clicking the 'Share' link next to the 'Like' option and then selecting the social media site you want to post on. I wish more folks used it as it really draws others to the site.

If you haven't liked our Facebook or followed our Twitter feed yet, there is an icon to do so at the top of every page.

Holy Crap. When did you add the "Time Spent Online" menu option? That's horrifying.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.