• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Starbucks To Start Selling Alcohol

YES!!!! I don't care what anyone says, I need some Bailey's in my coffee at 8am!!!

First thing I want to do: order a chocolate martini cappuccino at the drive thru.

We need to meet at the first one and get double chocolate brownies and a shot of whiskey!
Oooohhh, I wonder if they'll go even further and start selling special brownies in Washington and Colorado? I predict a future epidemic of yuppies walking around drunk and high in Seattle and Denver, lol

The sad part is, there coffee isn't even that good, and has to be masked with a ton of other stuff. I can see it now, a small glass of vino costing about 12 bucks.

I have a theory - I think Starbucks puts nicotine in their coffee. It tastes like tobacco. Not a fan...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.