• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Starbucks To Start Selling Alcohol

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

Special K

The Starter
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Towson

YES!!!! I don't care what anyone says, I need some Bailey's in my coffee at 8am!!!

Special K

The Starter
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Towson

First thing I want to do: order a chocolate martini cappuccino at the drive thru.

Special K

The Starter
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Towson

We need to meet at the first one and get double chocolate brownies and a shot of whiskey!
Oooohhh, I wonder if they'll go even further and start selling special brownies in Washington and Colorado? I predict a future epidemic of yuppies walking around drunk and high in Seattle and Denver, lol

Miles Monroe

The Owner's Favorite
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

The sad part is, there coffee isn't even that good, and has to be masked with a ton of other stuff. I can see it now, a small glass of vino costing about 12 bucks.

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Marine Corps Virginia

I have a theory - I think Starbucks puts nicotine in their coffee. It tastes like tobacco. Not a fan...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friend 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you Sandy ❤