• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sometimes...you gotta make things yourself

SirClintonPortis

The Free Agent Vet
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
I turned some Walmart heavy cream into some homemade whipped cream, lightly and tastefully sweetened with Lakanto Monk Fruit extract, which has both the monk fruit extract and erthyritol as the sweetener.

Next up, I'm motivated to make some basic cheese sauce the few times I do eat starches like pasta since I have a lot of old food that I would rather not eat but still don't like wasting.

Last edited:
My wife makes lasagna using zucchini as the pasta and....cashews as the white sauce. Sounds crazy, but it is really tasty and easy to make.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.