• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

so here's what I'd like to see this week

fansince62

1) continued stellar pass protection against the Colts...especially at RT

2) continued stretch plays with sharp cuts by the RBs for occasional 6-8 yd gains and regular 4 yd gains

3) better CB/safety play

4) a successful deep pass or two

5) more from Helu

6) Hankerson catching a pass...really!

7) Kerrigan keeping blockers away from his body

8) a pick

9) continued focus/concentration leading to no turnovers/few penalties

10) a win!

...and no injuries.....

In addition to what was already stated, I'd also like to add the following:

1. Scoring touchdowns in the red zone with CONSISTENCY.

2. Positive first down yardage that puts us in makeable 2nd and 3rd down situations. I was quite impressed overall with how we managed first downs in the Steelers game and hopefully we see this trend continuing. It just seems like more often than not with this team over the years, when we fail on first down, drives stall and we can't crawl out of the hole in long 2nd and
3rd down situations. It's imperative that without an elite quarterback, we need to win on first down.

:)1) continued stellar pass protection against the Colts...especially at RT
:)3) better CB/safety play
:)4) a successful deep pass or two
:yawnee:10) a win!

Couldn't care less if they win but I'd like to see them stay very competitive in the trenches once again. Monty and Chester need to clean it up a little as maybe does J Brown.

It'd be nice to see John Beck live up to the hype and push Grossman. Grossman was a smiles this week and that rubs me the wrong way. Lets keep the QB competition an actual competition. Cause even if Grossman wins, he's gonna have a short leash as far as the turnovers go, we've all heard the Shanahans comment on what they don't like about Rex this month.

Lets see it be a healthy scrimmage on both sides.

The defense should look good this week, since Painter is the starting QB. Hopefully we will know more about our offensive line, depending on who plays for the Colts.

I will be interested to see how Austin does as KR/PR this week. Banks is pushing the envelope by always getting dinged and can't play. He can be exciting, but he needs to stay healthy.

Like the rest of the football world, I will curious to see how Beck plays. The Shanahans have their reputations at stake with him and Rex. Glad I don't.

I agree with CH - I want to see some TDs in the redzone!

Defense should dominate this week - the Colts dropoff from Manning to everyone else at QB is pretty staggering. I expect to see at least 2 picks and a handful of sacks.

I agree with CH - I want to see some TDs in the redzone!

Defense should dominate this week - the Colts dropoff from Manning to everyone else at QB is pretty staggering. I expect to see at least 2 picks and a handful of sacks.

I think you hit the nail on both sides of the ball, turnovers on defense and TD's not FG's.

Last edited:
TDs in preseason mean breakdowns on the opposition D, most likely. I want to see good individual execution, confidence and timing in routes/schemes.

Oh - and NO MISSED FGs.

I'd really like to see Danny Smith hit the bricks, but the time for that was before the strike.... A guy can dream, can't he?

TDs in preseason mean breakdowns on the opposition D, most likely. I want to see good individual execution, confidence and timing in routes/schemes.

Oh - and NO MISSED FGs.

I'd really like to see Danny Smith hit the bricks, but the time for that was before the strike.... A guy can dream, can't he?

so what's the deal with this booster scandal?

Oh man....

so what's the deal with this booster scandal?

Well, it's not like erryone innt doin' it. But yeah. Lil' Luke sure got his hands into that mess, didn't he? And to make it worse: WHERE's the FREAKIN' PAYOFF??!! No wonder he wanted to beat up the staffer. I've wanted to smack Randy Shannon, too, but I only gave them my tuition.

It just underscores my already base opinion of Donna Shalala: Dirty Pig. She was on the take while in MoCo, the Whitehouse & @ the U, too.

Heard McIntosh's name mentioned on the radio this morning as a possible recipient of some of the good deals.

Heard McIntosh's name mentioned on the radio this morning as a possible recipient of some of the good deals.

Here's more on that:

http://sports.yahoo.com/investigati...pLyGxRMuB_?slug=ys-rocky_mcintosh_allegations

Miami booster Nevin Shapiro alleges he provided multiple extra benefits to Rocky McIntosh during his career with the Hurricanes. Among the benefits he claims to have provided:

• Drinks and VIP access in nightclubs on multiple occasions.

• Entertainment on Shapiro’s $1.6 million yacht on multiple occasions.

• $500 in bounties. The bounty payment was for a pair of sacks and a fumble recovery by McIntosh in a 27-7 win over Virginia Tech on Nov. 5, 2005.

In Shapiro’s words

• “Rocky McIntosh was a kid that I got along real good with. He was always present when we were in the nightclubs. I remember one moment specifically, we were at club Mansion and D.J. Irie was passing the mic around to me, and I was introducing all the ballplayers. I remember announcing Roger McIntosh from South Carolina.”

• “He’s been on the boat and we were in the clubs together a number of times.”

Click the link for more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.