• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

so far...not a very good game

fansince62

my family has already changed channels and I'm prep'ing for a certification exam. will check it out I guess in the 2nd half.

can't stand watching the Hags. something about that team is simply off-putting - from top to bottom.

we better damn well be back in the SB inside 2 years. tired of this bystander routine!!

I figured Manning and the Broncos would crash eventually. They're just too soft.

I do have to admit I didn't think they would get all the way to the superbowl first. Denver should have done us all a favor and collapse against the Patriots. At least the game tonight would be interesting then.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I turned off the game just before the half, and will not watch a single play of the second half. I just can't stand to see a team like Seattle succeed, because they have a coach and some players who I wish nothing but failure for, because they're just terrible human beings - and their fans make them impossible to ever wish success for.

Not watching...

At least it looks like Doug gets to keep his record for another year.

(**** you, Roger, I see your greedy claws)

I turned off the game just before the half, and will not watch a single play of the second half. I just can't stand to see a team like Seattle succeed, because they have a coach and some players who I wish nothing but failure for, because they're just terrible human beings - and their fans make them impossible to ever wish success for.

I'm not sure I can like this post enough. I've got an old high school friend kind of rooting for the Hags, though he really doesn't follow sports at all, and I keep telling him he's doing it wrong - way too nice.

dougw.jpg

Congratulations, Doug.

I also am not a big fan of Seattle fans, and some of the trash talking from seattle, but man they are destroying the broncos. You gotta respect the intensity they bring. That defense is unreal. Does Cam Chancellor remind you guys of anyone?

Worse thing about this game is having to listen to Pete Carroll and Sherman.

Finally Denver gets a PI call. Seadderall has been mugging their receivers all night.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Man the seachickens have 5th and 6th rounders beasting in the secondary and we have issues getting our 3rd rounder on the field. Jeebus our drafting has been shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.