• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Snyder speaks

We'll all be watching to see how the rest of this drama plays out. We all hope the light will go on for Dan but if he hasn't gotten it in ten years I can't see the light just going on for him all of a sudden. Man, I hope I'm wrong.

The good part of all of this is that every issue facing the team CAN be corrected. The possibility of an uncapped year could give us an absolute golden opportunity to clear the decks and start fresh. I doubt if everything could be corrected in one year but we could make a hell of a start.

The game experience issues could be largely corrected as well but to be fair some things like the traffic are more a result of the location of the stadium than anything Dan has control over. The tailgating stuff CAN be corrected. The cheesy fireworks and pre-game crap could be corrected. It would be easy to actually think about the fan experience beyond what money you could squeeze out of them.

"It's the poor craftsman who blames his tools."

Wow. Freaking WOW!! That article was so spot on, so insightful, and so, well, perfect that I'm absolutely at a loss for words. Bravo!! Bravo!!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I can't believe Danny is apologizing for everyone EXCEPT himself. Actually, I guess I can. :(

Wow. Freaking WOW!! That article was so spot on, so insightful, and so, well, perfect that I'm absolutely at a loss for words. Bravo!! Bravo!!

Thanks. It wasn't hard to write though. I think I simply put the words I felt down, and my words are likely shared with 85% of Redskins fans, while the other 15%, well, they are Snyder apologetics. Apology --- please. Apology would be firing Vinny Cerrato and stepping out of football operations. That is the only apology needed, necessary, and acceptable for me to spend money again.

“But to date we have let everyone down, including ourselves."

O.K., no disagreement there.

"We know that. We’re just apologetic.”

You're sorry. O.K., I can accept that too.

“I see disappointment. It’s the same way I feel and I share their frustration."

Not bad-I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt here-just to be nice.

"It’s hard. We’re going to try to put it together and get it going.”

O.K., here's the quote I'm going to concentrate on.

It's hard-well, evidently so since it hasn't been working all that well (remember-I said I was going to try to be nice here).

"We’re going to try to put it together and get it going.”

I only have one question. How, Mr. Snyder are you going to try to accomplish that? There was no information along those lines in anything quoted and I would be very interested in knowing what it is you plan to do.

(This was a test to see just how nicely I could respond without being rude or sarcastic.)

What a joke. Clearly a ploy from thedanny (along with the ticket-holder survey they sent out recently) to try and win back fans, and shift blame away from himself and Vinny.

Don't be fooled, Redskin nation. A turd with any other name smells just as stank.

A whole lotta nuthin' from the Danny. Meaningless. Actions speak louder than words, and the actions of the Redskins organization as of late have been pathetic. Saying sorry doesn't make it all better.

Yes, the troubling quote is the final one. Dan can try and find answers with Vinny and Jim until the cows come home and the situation will not change markedly.

It's not just the players but the people picking and coaching them.

Well, I guess the fact that Snyder said something at all is at least evidence that he's taking some notice of the fan frustration. So there's that.

But, as others point out, he didn't say much.

Hard to miss those fans picketing outside his gate.

Well, I guess the fact that Snyder said something at all is at least evidence that he's taking some notice of the fan frustration. So there's that.

But, as others point out, he didn't say much.
Perhaps, but that's more than outweighed by his insulting our intelligence with the non-apology apology. What a cowardly putz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.