- Jul 31, 2009
- Reaction score
Thanks. It wasn't hard to write though. I think I simply put the words I felt down, and my words are likely shared with 85% of Redskins fans, while the other 15%, well, they are Snyder apologetics. Apology --- please. Apology would be firing Vinny Cerrato and stepping out of football operations. That is the only apology needed, necessary, and acceptable for me to spend money again.Wow. Freaking WOW!! That article was so spot on, so insightful, and so, well, perfect that I'm absolutely at a loss for words. Bravo!! Bravo!!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device
Perhaps, but that's more than outweighed by his insulting our intelligence with the non-apology apology. What a cowardly putz.Well, I guess the fact that Snyder said something at all is at least evidence that he's taking some notice of the fan frustration. So there's that.
But, as others point out, he didn't say much.