• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Snyder Approaches BOA on Prospective ‘Team Sale’

Happy Thanksgiving finally happening?

Dang I step away for a few minutes and all hell breaks loose! Snyder has Lucy'ed me so much over the years, I won't believe it's a controlling interest sale until that's officially announced.

Damn. Makes you wonder what's in that report about to be published. Still don't know how this plays out, but Forbes isn't known for satire. There's definitely smoke and at least a few sparks with this one.

Who would have thought that Taylor Swift skipping FedEx with her stadium tour was the tipping point?
I'd imagine the percentage of revenue Fed Ex Field gets from outside events isn't small. More, with basically every state and the District telling Dan to F off when it comes to them funding a new stadium, it's possible that the cliff just keeps getting closer. I don't know if this is it, but the moment the door cracks there's is a possibility of it opening.

It would be epic if Ron opened his press conference today like that.
Any/all would be forgiven. He would be a hero. He would be someone who totally understands the fanbase and this area. Someone like him would consider it disloyal though (which I understand too).

Well, if the rumors of Bezos wanting a team are true, now is his chance.

Oh please no, if Bezos buys the team I will be done.

On a side note, Snyder could be leveraging the team for necessary influx of cash to build a new stadium without any outside(government) funding. Sell 30% of 5.6 billion, gives you 1.5 billion in change to build the stadium. I can't see him selling the whole franchise, the capital gains on it would be killing if he didn't have an immediate investment outlet.

Has Dan gotten an ‘oral report’ from Roger on the MJ White investigation?

I don't trust Schefter. He loves to be first over right most of the time.

Here’s the actual clip

Gotta think Bezos is coming with some Brinks trucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.