• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Snyder Approaches BOA on Prospective ‘Team Sale’

Wow! The team even put out a statement. This is fantastic news! Someone sent me the story from Forbes, which is pretty reputable. But the fact the team put out a statement means this isn’t just rumor.

No -it’s real. What it all means is TBD.

Well, if the rumors of Bezos wanting a team are true, now is his chance.

Just pure speculation, but my guess is he'll explore every conceivable option to NOT sell the team outright, but keep himself on as part of an ownership group.

Buckle up.

Just pure speculation, but my guess is he'll explore every conceivable option to NOT sell the team outright, but keep himself on as part of an ownership group.

Buckle up.
I’ve considered this as well. This may just be a game he’s playing to sell a minority stake in the team. But the pressure is there to give it all up.

Who, in their right mind, would give this asshat money to join his circus and be one of his monkeys?

I think that under the circumstances it nearly has to be the whole enchilada.

Who is going to want to be a minority owner with Dan Snyder? I can’t imagine anyone would be willing to go there.

I think it’s going to happen.

The loudest thing about that statement is NOWHERE does it say "we're not selling the entire franchise" or anything discounting it... they've ALWAYS includes that type of language in their statements

Get outta my head NEO :)

ESPN doing a whole live segment on it ... Steven A. Smith already expounding on overdue minority owner thing.

If he's just trying to be clever and sell minority ownership(s) with this, it's likely to backfire on him big time. Now that he's raised even the possibility of selling, the chorus---make that drumbeat---from the hills is going to explode like he can't even believe.

The other owners might see this as the cover/opening they've hopefully been looking for ...

If he's just trying to be clever and sell minority ownership(s) with this, it's likely to backfire on him big time. Now that he's raised even the possibility of selling, the chorus---make that drumbeat---from the hills is going to explode like he can't even believe.

The other owners might see this as the cover/opening they've hopefully been looking for ...

yeah I had the same thoughts. Pandora’s box is open a crack - the backlash if this were some backhanded scheme to maintain control would be like a nuclear explosion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.