• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Snyder Approaches BOA on Prospective ‘Team Sale’

Bezos is no longer in charge of day-to-day operations at Amazon. I don't believe it is a conflict of interest.
It's not that. When he did run the show, the working conditions at Amazon would be best described as high stress.

Now, the team won't have warehouses or anything...but he has a way of piloting his ship.

Hey Dixie - sorry, probably me being thick-headed, can you explain in more detail what you mean?
I may not have explained it too clearly. :) Basically, how can the owners negotiate with Amazon if Bezos represents both sides? They can't tell Bezos...let's start asking for X billion but we are willing to get down to Y billion to make it work.

I don't think the Amazon connection is a problem if the NFL owners don't think it's a problem. The NFL is not a government agency and they can allow whatever they want to allow, right? I also think that they've known Bezos wanted to own an NFL team (and reportedly they are all for making that happen at some point) so I would think if those things are accurate, they'd already have discussed that handing over the Sunday Ticket duties to Amazon wouldn't be a barrier. Also possible Bezos relinquishing the CEO position in 2021 was preparation for or a stipulated requirement of becoming an NFL owner. All speculation but would seem to make sense?

I hope that a new Sunday Ticket contract will allow for single game purchases. If not, I will continue to take advantage of alternative methods. 💵 or no 💵 their choice.

I have always felt they should offer a 'my franchise only' option. I don't need access to every game - I just want to be able to see my team play every week. I think they would make a lot of money if they had that option.

I hope that a new Sunday Ticket contract will allow for single game purchases.
I'd like to see a single-team option where I could purchase all the Washington games, but yeah. Not really interested in paying for the whole league for the season.

I loved all the videos of fans chanting ‘sell the team’ on their way out of the building after the game. 🔥

Is that for real?

He is a Redskins fan. A Texan who went against the grain.

I'd sell him the entire team for $300!!

No....lol.... although Fed Ex Field does feel a lot like 'The Dead Zone'...

Just so long as Jay-Z or Matthew-M (or Taylor-S or whatever celeb joins the group) don't fancy him/her/their-selves a "football person" looking to be involved.

Last edited:
Lets get Jon Bernthal involved too

For real, having someone like McConaughey (or Bernthal for that matter) would be huge in re-imagining how to connect with the past. Those guys have lived the last 20+ years as a fan, so if Bezos were to walk in blind to the franchise, they could 'hopefully' be able to truly relate to the fans, while understanding what things were actually like pre-Dan Snyder..

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.