• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Skins vs. Steelers Chat Room Test

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
For those online during the game Friday evening, pop-in to the BGO Chatroom (Fedex Field). This being new functionality, I'd like to get a decent crowd in there and see if it hums along, or creaks and groans before the Regular Season gets here and we really need it.

Join us :) :thewave:

Last edited:
Will we need a particular service provider? Last year I could not chat with Chrome, this year I have a Mac so I am using Safari. Will I need to use IE? Or will any work?

Will we need a particular service provider? Last year I could not chat with Chrome, this year I have a Mac so I am using Safari. Will I need to use IE? Or will any work?

I think it works with all browsers (that was one of the reasons we ditched the old chatroom software) ....but meet me there right now if you want to check....

I tried out the chat. Looks like it'll work for me too.

Also tried the translator feature. Kick. Ass.

It gave me a new nickname for Elephant too. "Hairy Elefante." Clever use of irony by me, since he's a fit, bald guy. :)

I'm pretty confident we've fixed all browser issues with this latest. As much time as I put into installing it, I sure hope so... We know it was frustrating last season for those that like the game chat. Om and I won't be helping out with the tbd.com chat this year, so I'd expect we'll be in there with the rest of you hooligans. Drop by this evening and help us check out the software!

IOm and I won't be helping out with the tbd.com chat this year, so I'd expect we'll be in there with the rest of you hooligans.

Will those guys still have the chat up? I liked chatting with both last year.

I honestly don't know. TBD.com has had so much turnover, I'm doubtful they'll have a chat. They really have dropped most of their focus on all the great stuff they were doing. Our contact is no longer even employed by them. So I would be very surprised if they even attempt a chat.

I'm trying to get steaks off the grill, but don't let me hold you up :) see you at 7:30 or so...

Oh, and John. All my posts show "blogged" as soon as I post. I hope that's not actually happening. lol

Pete - the chatbar is there continuously at the bottom of the page...there IS no more 'chat link' - you just click on the 'BGO Chatrooms' image on the left of the chatbar and enter the 'Fedex Field' chatroom.

Tool bar at the bottom of the page Pete. Far left side.
Pete - the chatbar is there continuously at the bottom of the page...there IS no more 'chat link' - you just click on the 'BGO Chatrooms' image on the left of the chatbar and enter the 'Fedex Field' chatroom.

Thanks guys, never even noticed the tool bar at the bottom. Go figure.....

Just throwing this out, but how about a Twitter trend for the site too? Like #bgobsession ?

Just a thought. You can tweet from anywhere...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.