• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Site/Server Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
We had our server host make some changes to our server yesterday in order to improve mobile use speed and those changes are not playing well together. We were down from about 1am to 11am and I although the site is *mostly* up right now, I am still getting occasional 'Internal Server Error' messages when navigating through some functionality. Our server host is working the issue and we'll eventually get it figured out. Sorry for the inconvenience guys. The good news is that mobile access is blazingly fast compared to previously. If the site goes down again, we will communicate any updates through the Facebook BGObsession Group page.

We hope that the issue is resolved now. Feel free to post here if you experience any further issues.

I think we're good now :)

No virus :) Just some server tweaks needed. She seems to be purring like a kitten now though.

I just had the site crash on me. I feel confident I am not the only one having issues. Could you guys please report when you are having issues so that we know it is going on (rather than waiting for a staff member to eventually figure out there is a problem)?

I have notified our server vendor that we continue to have issues.

I was on around 5am, no issues.
5 minutes ago, got the server message.
Obviously, just got back on.

Thanks. Yeah - it went down for me briefly just a bit ago as well. So obviously there is still some kind of server setting issue going on. Thanks for being patient guys - we'll get it figured out here before long.

images.jpg

My least favorite aspect of managing a website Ax.

Reactions: Ax
Has anyone had an issue where a thread they know to exist does not appear in their thread listings (ie... the thread was there the last time you visited, but suddenly 'disappears' and can't be found)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.