• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Show Yourselves!

Me and Miss SO - yeah I know what you're thinking SO you're lady is.......a Giants fan, I know, shameful
Shaunah and I vacay.jpg

Thanks, man! Obviously it's all my rugged good looks and winning charm

I've played around with a guitar since I was a teen. I managed to get my son interested a few years ago and one of of the coolest things about hanging with him when he comes home is our jam sessions. Don't pretend to have any talent, but hard not to get emotional when we sing songs like this John Prine tune. He's a great kid - I mean - really great.

I see you too have outkicked your coverage :)

Screenshot_20211219-221700.png

My youngest (who is not a jock) after winning his first wrestling match. He forgot to shake hands with the kid and coaches. He just ran over and jumped on me. Best part for me, his brother did the coaching in the corner. I just mainly sat there smiling and yelling "get him!"

View attachment 5867

My youngest (who is not a jock) after winning his first wrestling match. He forgot to shake hands with the kid and coaches. He just ran over and jumped on me. Best part for me, his brother did the coaching in the corner. I just mainly sat there smiling and yelling "get him!"

who started cuttin onions up in here?

Awesome Mike, hope they stay interested in it getting older. Sounds like the whole family loves it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.