Show Yourselves!

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Beards are cool though - as long as they're kept trimmed I think they look good on a lot of guys. You ZZ Top types I will never get ... but hey, 'Merica!
F**k Yeah!

I have grown a beard every fall since I moved back from Florida 10 years ago, except the past 2. Since it turned grey, it's ugly!

I tried again this year, but the half black/half grey look is terrible! So I am stuck with the goatee to hide the double chin. :laugh:

Neophyte

GM
Staff member
Reaction score

Handsome devil.

I can grow one easily. My thing is, while I like a lot of scruff, after about a week when it starts getting longer, I just don't care for it. And hey, as a follicle-challenged guy, it always feels like 'compensation' for me :)

Beards are cool though - as long as they're kept trimmed I think they look good on a lot of guys. You ZZ Top types I will never get ... but hey, 'Merica!
Believe it or not, I get a lot of schtick from the beer crowd for not having a beard. The clear majority of guys tied into the beer industry have beards and personify the stereotypical hipster that my being clean-shaven is like having a strike against me right off the bat. I have even been told I couldn't be the beer expert because I didn't have a beard! :thumbsdown:

Elephant

The Commissioner
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Florida State

Think this pic captures my personality quite well, lol
Is this you getting back from Morocco slipping across the Mexican border because you got the China Bug and they wouldn't let you back in the US?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0