• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Show Yourselves!

not sure how to post a picture here as im a computer noob, here is one picture of me but its 2 years old I was about 40 pounds heavier (coming off a torn achilles)

http://www.calgarywolfpack.com/

the funnies section is solid, there are more than a few cartoons involving me in there lol.

go to roster

Last edited:
Here ya go Ryman...

[media]http://photos-images.active.com/file/1/246099/optimized/f24e17b5-cb9d-4def-aedf-4c70a7ba57e2.jpg[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Pics of the Fam at Gloucester a couple of weeks ago.

Where in Gloucester was those pics taken? My mom is from Gloucester and we lived there in my early years. Still have a lot family and friends there.

Psst....my mom was raised below Achilles (Guinea area).

We borrow a friend's vacation house out in the Achilles area, sounds like it's pretty close to where your mom is from. We go up there a couple of times a year and have a blast, though it's probably too cold for that now.

Thought it looked like something in lower end of Gloucester. If you have any questions or ideas on things to do just give me a shout.

Sporting my new BGO cap. Just came in the mail today!

Attachments

• BGO Cap.jpg
    BGO Cap.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 250
Bahahaha - this one is pretty accurate. :)

pic[/QUOTE]

LMAO, the funniest part of that cartoon is the backstory, a few years ago I was dating a model, she was pretty Famous in the modelling world. anyway, she took offence to the cartoon because she thought it was a shot at her being aloof, when she complained about it to my friend doug (who made the cartoon) He burst out laughing and said " seriously, you thought that was about you? Don't you know that everything is about Ryan effing Bellerose?" so she gets home and of course proceeds to start calling me Ryan effing Bellerose and to this day (we remain good friends) she still calls me Ryan Effing Bellerose.

We need some more action in this thread..

Me in a less then serious mood.... which is most of the time :)

KingoftheCastle.jpg

Looks like some good avatar material there!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Trying to figure out if you're Desmond Tutu, Fred Flinstone, or Rosie O'Donnell in that shot?

My beautiful daughter Tara enroute to her Senior Prom tonight...

Attachments

• IMG_4645.jpg
    IMG_4645.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 166
God bless you Boone. When her date arrived, did you have your pistol holstered in plain view? :laugh:

John, looks like we're in the same boat. Your daughter is quite a lovely young women.

Pete, your pic does my heart good. At least I'm not the only one with a salt & pepper beard.

I also promise not to show my 19 yr old son pics or speak of your daughters.

Photo_091710_001.jpg

Reppin at the office

IMAG0045.jpg

Shirts a lil wrinkly in this one

Pete, your pic does my heart good. At least I'm not the only one with a salt & pepper beard.

I also promise not to show my 19 yr old son pics or speak of your daughters.

Gary, I've known you long enough to say I wouldn't have a problem with your son dating my daughter. The family values count a lot in my book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.