Show Yourselves!

Happy hour starts in 5 minutes

PCS

Camp Fodder
Reaction score

On the summit of Mount Timpanogos on Saturday,(didn't have time to draw over the BYwho letters). Rumors have it that's around 11,749 feet above sea level. Considering the view and the drop offs in front of me and behind me,I'm willing to believe that. :)

PCS

Camp Fodder
Reaction score

Ok, is the drop-off directly in front of you??? If so, WOW!
The trail to that shed sits directly in front of me. However,there is a slope in front of that then a roughly 70 degree drop off that goes down a few thousand feet. It's nothing but boulders and rocks for much of that. Call it,10-12 feet,(being generous),in front me and down about 6 feet. On the other side of that shed there's about 3 feet of ledge at one part then a couple of thousand feet of drop off. I was hanging on for life outside that shed when I first saw that.

Bet that was a view worth the climb :)
It was that. Here's what I saw from near where I was standing and in front of me.

[media]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/jayman42/Spring%20pics/toptempspan.jpg[/media]

Provo/Orem,American Fork,part of Salt Lake valley on the right. If you look to where I've "signed" the pic,you can see part of the trail. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Burgundy Burner

Coaching Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Virginia

Whew. Glad to hear that there was a buffer or two in front of you.

Yes, the view is incredible. Putting the region on my "to visit" list.

PCS

Camp Fodder
Reaction score

I'm very glad there was a buffer or two in front of me. Problem was,had to look down on the way back down. ;)

A little later,(and back down the hill),after that pic was taken,had the good fortune to run in to the mountain goats again. I had them surrounded. ;)

Alaskan

The 1st Round Pick
Reaction score

running my first 10K on the 4th of July

What I want to know is did Mike maintain his precarious lead over the somewhat hippy woman to his left or did she blow by him with her finishing kick?

J/K Mike. As I fellow Clydesdale I know how hard that is to do and in my first 10K, a similarly shaped woman did in fact blow by me in the last quarter mile.

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Indiana

Way cool! Thanks, Mike.

"Ladies and gentlemen, come see the world's biggest leprechaun!"

No offense, bro'-but it was the first thing that I thought of when I saw the pic. LOL!

Blondie

The Free Agent Vet
Reaction score

Sorry been gone so long. Much going on in life.

Most of all, a change in lifestyle.

No, don't get all crazy on me. LOL.

I have become a vegetarian, lost 35 pounds and made other "hopefully" life SAVING changes. It got really scary in March and April. Anyway, here is the new me

I have missed y'all

Attachments

servumtuum

The Owner's Favorite
Reaction score

Indiana

Blondie, sooooo glad you're back! I have missed you.

As far as the pics go...

Wow. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Chat 0