• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Scariest movie ever???

I'll have to think on that one...kind of depends on how you define 'modern'. And there really are different sub-genres within horror. I don't have the patience for slasher films...I'm much more interested in films with a supernatural focus. 'Haunted' with Aidan Quinn is a pretty spooky example. One of my childhood favorites was an italian Mario Bava anthology with 3 stories. I remember one called 'A Drop of Water' that freaked me the **** out as a kid. I'm addicted to goosebumps, what can I say? :) On that front, the Paranormal Activity movies are pretty effective (not great movies, but effective horror movies). 'The Grudge' is another one that got under my skin. 'Se7en', 'Fallen', 'What Lies Beneath' are also great examples.

Haunted was a pretty good flick. Kate Beckinsale young and naked a lot didn't hurt either :)

Watching In The Mouth of Madness now. Pretty creepy. I love the idea of the readers of horror novels being driven insane by those books. Sam Neil is pretty good, though I am not crazy about the female lead.

Had to choose between The Prince of Darkness and Surveillance this afternoon. Love John Carpenter, so I'm going that way, but have head good things about Surveillance.

Anyone seen it?

Stanley Kubrick’s The Shining, one of the best classic horror film.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.