• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sammy Baugh, 1943; The Greatest Season?

Neophyte

Ring of Fame
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
A little light reading of the historical nature to restore your pride in our ancient franchise filled with some of the most heroic figures in the history of the NFL....perhaps even the single MOST heroic in all of football.

Sammy Baugh, 1943; The Greatest Season

And no, I am not prejudice at all.

Great read, and some great photos to work with too.....

Great read. Sammy was my dads favorite player. I remember stories he told about seeing him play. Especially him being at the infamous Pearl Harbor game. Thanks for the read.

I use Sammy's 1943 season all the time, when making the argument that the greatest player in NFL history was a Washington Redskin.

Awesome piece.

I have that Lions game they are talking about in my Redskins vid collection on my hard drive. Much different game back then.

Real men back then. Not these whining, preening p****** of today that need oxygen every time they run more than 10 yards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.