• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Sammy Baugh, 1943; The Greatest Season?

McKissic for the win

Neophyte

Super Bowl MVP
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

A little light reading of the historical nature to restore your pride in our ancient franchise filled with some of the most heroic figures in the history of the NFL....perhaps even the single MOST heroic in all of football.

Sammy Baugh, 1943; The Greatest Season

And no, I am not prejudice at all.

Miles Monroe

The Owner's Favorite
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score

Great read, and some great photos to work with too.....

Docsandy

The Starter
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

Great read. Sammy was my dads favorite player. I remember stories he told about seeing him play. Especially him being at the infamous Pearl Harbor game. Thanks for the read.

Jugband McGillicuddy

The Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Army Marshall

I use Sammy's 1943 season all the time, when making the argument that the greatest player in NFL history was a Washington Redskin.

Awesome piece.

SkinsFTW

The Free Agent Vet
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score

I have that Lions game they are talking about in my Redskins vid collection on my hard drive. Much different game back then.

Lovethebeer

The UDFA
Reaction score

Virginia

Real men back then. Not these whining, preening p****** of today that need oxygen every time they run more than 10 yards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Private conversations
Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friend 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you Sandy ❤