• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Running of the Chihuahuas

Huly

The Rookie
Reaction score
Ben, TLC, and I are entering a charity race on Saturday in DC. It is the running of the chihuahuas. LOL Well yesterday Fox 5 DC had a promo for the races Saturday so Ben and I went out to help.

BG was in the first heat (dad orange sweatshirt) and Sonny in the second heat. The first run BG was a little confused. They delayed it a little due to live TV and the ground was wet (it was still drizzling) so she did not do a very good job. She lost me in the crowd and just followed the other dogs. Sonny Won his heat! Round two came and BG did better but she stops and prances across finish line LOL and Sonny beat the reigning champ by 1/2 a field LOL. Last round (in their Redskin gear) they both won their heats. Neither ran full speed they both kind of jogged :rolleyes: but they had fun.

Sonny and Ben

The link to watch the races online
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/22115940/holly-liverunning-of-the-chihuahuas#axzz2S2qgxrNZ

BG & Sonny ran for the Redskins in segment 3 (they wanted costumes so Ben and I agreed on Skins Gear)

Enjoy!

Last edited:
That sounds like fine :)

I can't get the links to work though :(

It was a Blast! We all had a good time

Wish I could have come out and photographed it for you...glad you had a good time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.