• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Rounds 4-7

Got the Steelers 4th and 6th.

Well, for most of the mocks, I had us trading this pick. Got ONE right thus far. And the RG3 pick of course, lol. :betterwink2:

Who is this???

was-120428-cp.jpg

Dammit! I'm following this on my phone and thought we'd taken Ta'Amu then came here only to find out we'd traded down instead. I would've loved to have a true NT even though it's not a huge need at this point. :mad:

I HATE HATE HATE the Cousins pick. Hate! So many positions of need, and we go backup QB??? COME ON, MAN!

Got the Steelers 4th and 6th.

Well, for most of the mocks, I had us trading this pick. Got ONE right thus far. And the RG3 pick of course, lol. :betterwink2:

Me as well - although I had them trading with Buffalo for a 4th & 5th.

Hopefully she's not a QB. We'd probably draft her too.

:rotflmao:

With so many needs, I'd kind of like to see us get our new QB some help. Not some competition, or a backup.

Agreed Lanky.

It could prove to be a great move in the long run.

But, at the outset, it seems to lean more towards being a wasted pick. With more potential to cause problems, than fix them.

I guess they must really be comfortable with how Jammal Brown is progressing...and REALLY confident that Smoky Williams is gonna lay off the reefer.

As much as I love RG3 he does come with some injury risk. Given that, I'd much rather we planned to ditch the "Eff it, I'm goin' deep" club in favor of a guy that could step in and actually win us a few games.

Not sure how he gets #10, but it was announced at the DDP a few minutes ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.