• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Rounds 4-7

They are mocking us on NFLN for taking Cousins.

OK so we've got Keenan AND Kel on the team now.

We got our eventual replacement for Fletcher in Keenan Robinson. A little surprised they bypassed Ronnell Lewis for Robinson but at least we filled a need.

OLB? Man...Shanahan is making me scratch my head with these picks...

We got our eventual replacement for Fletcher in Keenan Robinson. A little surprised they bypassed Ronnell Lewis for Robinson but at least we filled a need.

Does he project to ILB in the NFL? BSPN had him listed as an OLB.

Cousins is hardly 'competition' for RG3. Even if he was, I think a guy we traded a King's Ransom for can handle a little competition. If he can't, Cousins isn't the problematic pick - Griffin is...

I don't get the pick either, unless they were absolutely in love with Cousins and felt he was a value there we couldn't pass up. I don't see it, but hey...

Not how I thought today would go ...

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

"Hey guys! I'm available!"

vinny-cerrato-012308.jpg

Does he project to ILB in the NFL? BSPN had him listed as an OLB.

I've actually seen a couple mocks where we took him and moved him inside. I would have preferred JMJ because he's a little more instinctive and a tad faster but Robinson can cover, blitz and has decent size. Doesn't fight off blocks that well though so he'll be a project.

I'm a little confused, but will reserve judgment until I've seen ALL the picks. Happy that we've picked up two additional picks so far.......let's see how this turns out overall. Big picture.

Maybe we have him slated to play on the inside and back up the outside.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Recap: So far, we have John Belushi, a back up QB, and a backup linebacker that one day may move into London's spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.