• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Rotoworld: Skins sign DB, Jerome Murphy

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5847/jerome-murphy

Jerome Murphy (born January 13, 1987) is an American football cornerback for the Washington Redskins of the National Football League. He was drafted in the third round of the 2010 NFL Draft by the St. Louis Rams. He played college football for the University of South Florida.

He has also played for the New Orleans Saints.

i know are corners ain't great but are safety's are horrible!

I'm sure pickins are pretty slim at this point also. I can't believe there aren't some practice squad players we can nab around the league...

You can individually decide how much meaning there is in what I'm about to say. I'm not going to argue with anyone either way, just posting it:

Redskins text message from the team itself report was - "REDSKINS: Team announce signing of free agent CB J. Murphy. Team also placed S B. Meriweather on Reserve/Injured list...."

Didn't Hall play some S in the preseason and in camp? Maybe, if this kid can start, they will move Hall over, and have Murphy across from Wilson

Hopefully this means more playing time for Crawford. Gotta see what the kid can do at some point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.