• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Romo Out with Fractured Clavicle

What are you talking about? Joe needed to retire. That was the best thing for that team. I was glad to see him out of the game (Of course not under those circumstances), Schroeder was better at that point. :movefast:

You are Tony Romo's clavicle to me. :tantrum:

See, for me half the joy of beating down the Cowboys is that they are always so horrendously overrated. The very fact that you have to hear how great they are, and then can tell those same people to suck it when we beat them, is one of the best parts. But as has been stated, now there's an excuse for them losing.

...and they're not going for the FG. Go Wade!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Heh heh. Someone needs a screen capture of Wade's uncomprehending face on the sidelines. Priceless.

...and they're not going for the FG. Go Wade!

How good would that FG have looked right now? Man, this is a train wreck and I cannot seem to look away.

Right? I have to get up at 6, but i can't stop watching. Part of it is fantasy, but a lot if watching the Cowboys crash and burn.

Right? I have to get up at 6, but i can't stop watching. Part of it is fantasy, but a lot if watching the Cowboys crash and burn.

Me too! And I am going on 4 hours of sleep after working a long day today!

You know what I think is funny? Olshansky doing a dance after he makes a tackle. Look at the scoreboard you dumb ass. I hate that. Hopefully they put Bradshaw back in and let him score a TD just to rub it in Igor's face. :D

Good thing they didn't go for the FG earlier.

Hehehe, this is fun.

1-5 for the offseason Super Bowl Champions and Haystack BumsSon has more concerns. Maybe he can make a trade for Jason Campbell. Ah, too late - trade deadline has passed. Stinks to be them.

It would be nice to have a BIGGER, talented receiver like Hakim Nicks....especially down by the goal line..... :) ....

just sayin ya'll!!!!!!!

It would be nice to have a BIGGER, talented receiver like Hakim Nicks....especially down by the goal line..... :) ....

just sayin ya'll!!!!!!!

You're right. Can't believe we cut DT, especially considering how he lit it up for the Panthers yesterday. Man was ON FIRE!

Oh. Wait...

You're right. Can't believe we cut DT, especially considering how he lit it up for the Panthers yesterday. Man was ON FIRE!

Oh. Wait...

LOL! Be patient, Goaldeje - Thomas hasn't even had 2 full seasons to learn Carolina's system yet!! ;)

Hate Romo was injured. One cause don't like to see anyone get hurt. Second, don't want to see Phillips fired as coach. Rumor is Cowher will be next Cowboy coach. Wonder how he would get along with Jerry running the show.

Hate Romo was injured. One cause don't like to see anyone get hurt. Second, don't want to see Phillips fired as coach. Rumor is Cowher will be next Cowboy coach. Wonder how he would get along with Jerry running the show.

Check out the latest video from our favorite Cowboys fan (other thread updated a short time ago) and how he thinks Cowher will avoid them - and why. It's funny, but I tend to agree with him.

Oh. Wait...

has nothing to do with DT! be calm my child....you must work to contain your HATREDS for other human beings.

and yes..I imagine you do wait..having to think everything through multiple times...perhaps you should perform a self applied NOHUP when you first wake each morning.

luv ya just the same Cranky!!!

Looking more and more like Fox will be out in Carolina. Cowher would want to stay close to home, me thinks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.