• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Rogue Squirrel ST21 Memorial Shirts

Lanky Livingston

Not sure if everyone is familiar, but Rogue Squirrel is putting out a limited edition reprint of their ST21 memorial shirts, ST Wings & 21 Forever. I know I always regretted not buying 21 Forever, and now I have my shot. Plus my STW shirt is pretty worn, so I'm replacing it.

You can also get the bundle for cheaper (both shirts together), which is what I did. They are also offering a 10% discount with the code FTBALLSBK.

Anyway, this is not an ad of any kind, or SPAM - I get nothing in return for posting this. I just stumbled across the fact that the shirts are available through the end of August, and thought I would share.

RIP

Love that you posted this.

A) Joe is good people.
B) Those are two of the coolest t-shirts ever. I know - I bought one of each at the time and still have them.

These look beautiful. Just ordered them both. I'm envisioning my kids wearing them one day.

. . . I should probably wash them before that day comes.

I still rock mine. Great design and a top quality shirt.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.