• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Insider: Trent Williams has a new uniform number

BGO

Rookie left tackle Trent Williams took the practice field Thursday wearing a new uniform number - No. 71. "It was my old number," Williams said. "I originally wanted that number." When Williams joined the Redskins, No. 71 was already taken by fellow lineman Mike Williams. But just because Trent Williams was the Redskins' first-round draft pick, he didn't have the ability to simply swipe someone else's number. He immediately began discussions with Mike Williams, trying to figure out what it'd take for Big Mike to relinquish No. 71. "We was in negotiations," Trent Williams said. "Then it worked out that he's not with us this year, so I ended up getting it." Mike Williams will miss this season due to blood clots, which meant No. 71 was back on the market. Trent Williams said when he first started playing football as a young boy, he actually wore No. 70 because

pixel
p-8bUhLiluj0fAw.gif

img.phdo
Trent Williams - Washington Redskins - Mike Williams - Offensive tackle - American football

More...

"We was in negotiations,"

im sure this is pety of me but I cant stand when college "educated" people speak ignorantly in front of the media. You went to school for at least 14 years, can't you put together an intelligent statement?

is this a sign that Im getting old?

If it's a sign you're getting old, Mike, then I've been old most of my adult life.

im sure this is pety of me but I cant stand when college "educated" people speak ignorantly in front of the media. You went to school for at least 14 years, can't you put together an intelligent statement?

You must love the NBA

Come on Mike, you know you are supposed to capitalize when you start a sentence. In fact, I have seen you do it before. :nana:

Errr.... Ummmm... PETTY. :bucktooth:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.