• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Get #2 Pick!

Whew! Thank God we didn't sign him! I have no idea why the Seahawks would have been so stupid to sign a 7th round player with little to no experience to a contract that big!!!

:smile2: I know you hated him from the beginning.

In his defense, I never thought Jackson was the worst QB in the league. He never had a lot to work with.

From what I've seen of him, he shows flashes of brilliance, and then he can look absolutely awful on the very next play. He needs to work on being consistent.

Flynn...what a terrible signing that was. He had a couple good games, that was it. Shows how QB hungry teams are in the NFL! Hopefully we'll be satiated for a long, long time. :)

Your last paragraph sounds eerily familiar, McD.

Ha! I was thinking the same thing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.