• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins FA News

it's really hard not to like the guy...but he has been a turn-stile for years.

Well said. This has been my feeling for quite some time, I don't know how he keeps being overlooked by the coaches. How does he even hold his head up after a trip to the film room? I just dont get it.

I expect a pragmatic umbrella philosophy under which all selections will be made…thank you Bruce. I believe players will be targeted in concert with identified team needs (most likely the lines) aligned with reasonable market prices. It helps that the Skins are more than a couple of players away from being playoff competitive. It's doubtful there'll be a big splash signing or a questionable high priced older vet....that in itself is refreshing. Makes you wonder “what would Vinny have done?”

Well said. This has been my feeling for quite some time, I don't know how he keeps being overlooked by the coaches. How does he even hold his head up after a trip to the film room? I just dont get it.

You're forgetting that Rabach is not only a great locker room guy, but he is also super smart!

Makes you wonder “what would Vinny have done?”

Not really. Your on your own here. I am content sitting here avoiding the thought of what Vinny would have done or could do in the future.

Maybe we can get you a WWVD bracelet. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.