• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Bliss - A little blast from the past for Championship Week!

fuji869

The Rookie
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
The 1982 NFC Championship Redskins vs Cowboys :D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQPQzBGgtM0[/media]

Possibly the GREATEST game I ever attended. I remember everyone was standing most of the game. It was loud, it was boisterous and I don't think I ever enjoyed a game more. Dexter batting the pass to Darryl Grant and the realization that I would be attending Super Bowl XVII was absolutely euphoric.

EVERY Redskins fan needs to experience that feeling at least ONCE in their lifetime.

I miss Frank Herzog.

I miss Frank Herzog.

I think all of us who remember those days miss Frank. Even Sam was coherent back then. :) There wasn't a finer radio broadcast team in the NFL. What a great pleasure it was to kill the sound on the TV and listen to those guys. Even when I attended the games, I listened to my portable AM/FM radio just to hear them.

So sad that those days are gone. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.