• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins Bliss - A little blast from the past for Championship Week!

fuji869

The Rookie
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
The 1982 NFC Championship Redskins vs Cowboys :D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQPQzBGgtM0[/media]

Possibly the GREATEST game I ever attended. I remember everyone was standing most of the game. It was loud, it was boisterous and I don't think I ever enjoyed a game more. Dexter batting the pass to Darryl Grant and the realization that I would be attending Super Bowl XVII was absolutely euphoric.

EVERY Redskins fan needs to experience that feeling at least ONCE in their lifetime.

I miss Frank Herzog.

I miss Frank Herzog.

I think all of us who remember those days miss Frank. Even Sam was coherent back then. :) There wasn't a finer radio broadcast team in the NFL. What a great pleasure it was to kill the sound on the TV and listen to those guys. Even when I attended the games, I listened to my portable AM/FM radio just to hear them.

So sad that those days are gone. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.