• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Redskins’ Moves Beggar Question About Quarterbacks

thanks China and Serv.....again...just a memory...it seemed to me that Kyle shifted to a more controlled...shorter passing game when RG took over.

China, I'm wondering where you got the 9 completions figure from?

Could it possibly be that the 9 referred to the play went for more than 20 yards rather than just the throw itself?

Could be. The figures I used just listed the number of yards for the play, not how much of that was the pass in the air.

Just FYI: Terrelle Pryor NOT on the list of supplemental draft eligible players. That really sucks for him, because I don't think he's eligible to play for OSU this season either. He'll probably be a late-round or UDFA in next year's draft.

I am going to be smiling broadly when Rex Grossman is starting by Game 5 if not earlier.

Ozzie Newsome had Beck in Baltimore and if Beck was a valuable asset as a quarterback he would have kept him as the backup to Flacco and not the 33 year old battered Marc Bulger, who has since retired from the NFL.

Grossman was not a hot commodity because of his penchant for turnovers. But he does make some big plays now and again.

Honestly, I don't think Beck has the physical tools to be a playmaker at this level, even at the inconsistent level that Grossman has exhibited.

choosing a favorite between RG and JB is like choosing between goose turds and pigeon turds.

choosing a favorite between RG and JB is like choosing between goose turds and pigeon turds.

Having had to sift through goose intestines and feces in a parasitology class I can definitively say I'd rather have pigeon turds. Although, I can only guess which is which in your analogy.

Having had to sift through goose intestines and feces in a parasitology class I can definitively say I'd rather have pigeon turds. Although, I can only guess which is which in your analogy.

hey...it is what it is. while I'm one who searches for improvement and the best in everything I do and am associated with....if we have to settle for Rex and John for the time being...oh well! it's all palatable if viewed from a perspective of rebuilding. in that light...who QBs the team is much less important to me than that Snyder keep the plan/people in place for at least five years. keep the people in place and events will eventually drive a new QB if that is needed.

If David Woodley could quarterback a team to a Super Bowl appearance, there is some hope that a guy like Rex could coax enough out of himself to make the offense respectable.

Note I am saying 'respectable', not 'contending' or 'high octane' :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.